<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 12, 2007

Sid's Bullitt Fund 

Ford Motor Company is releasing a new version of the Bullitt. I need one. This is not a desire or urge or wish. I need one.

We need to raise $31,075 by January 1st. This is going to take some sacrifice on everyone's part, but that is something I can tolerate. I need you to write a blank check and mail it to:

Sid's Bullitt Fund
c/o The Crayon Years
PO Box 801
Hattiesburg, MS 39403-0801

The first 10 donors will receive an 8x10 color glossy photograph of me and the Bullitt. I will autograph each one and personally deliver the photograph in the car. How surreal is that!!!!!!??????

So act now because only the first 10 blank check donors will receive the personally signed and delivered photographs.

Labels:


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com