<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Since Fred is no longer running 

I was prepared to vote for Fred Thompson. Now that he has withdrawn from the presidential race, I have been searching for a new candidate to support.

I found one. I hereby declare my intent to vote for Sunny Lucas. I have read her positions and find her to be the best representation of my principles and values in the current list of candidates.

Her platform:
TERRORISM “Kill them all.”
IMMIGRATION “We’ll try to be reasonable but most of you need to get the **** out.”
THE ECONOMY “Flat tax. Capitalism. No hand-outs. Tough ****.”
RELIGION “Don’t ask, don’t tell.”
ABORTION “Mandatory sterilization, just like at the pound.”
GUNS “I don’t give a **** about a militia.”
EDUCATION “You only get a treat if you do the trick properly.”
GAY MARRIAGE “You’re all being silly.”

I may not agree with all of her positions, but her no nonsense attitude with clearly identified goals is a refreshing approach in today's political landscape.

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com